We are always on the lookout for talented people who are passionate about technology and enjoy making a difference in a unique industry. Working at Cantaloupe Systems means being a part of an intelligent, motivated, creative and exceptional team where we empower one another to challenge the vending status quo, making it better and more profitable through everything we do. We are a young, fast-growing company where we enjoy a fun and flexible environment. Full-time employee receive an array of benefits including competitive salary, 401k, medical, and vacation. Cantaloupe Systems was acquired by USA Technologies in November of 2017 and we continue to challenge the status quo of the unattended retail industry as one combined enterprise platform.
How to Apply
Tell us about yourself! Email email@example.com with your resume and the position you are interested in.
Sales Professional – Outside
USA Technologies (Nasdaq: USAT) is a fast-growing Fin-Tech and IoT company that is on a mission to upgrade the unattended retail industry’s (vending, bottlers, kiosk, amusement, coin op) business operations to a cashless and real-time based logistics world. We are seeking highly motivated sales professionals to join us on our mission and lead the charge. You must have a proven track record in new account acquisitions and beating quotas by building credibility from top to bottom in a targets organization. Successful candidates will have a “closer” mentality and are expected to develop new revenue opportunities for USAT in this high growth space.
The right candidate must be a hunter that is a hungry, likeable, intelligent, energetic, highly goal-oriented, financially astute, and multi-tasking individual that can build confidence with target clients and manage them through our sales process with confidence. This requires excellent financial acumen, verbal, and written communication skills to develop presentations, present to individuals and groups of people that cover many job functions, deliver compelling proposals and negotiate contracts to the close.
You must love selling game changing enterprise business (B2B) solutions and be highly engaged in the success of our customers. As such, prior experience in any of the specific unattended retail channels we serve is preferred (vending, bottlers, kiosk, amusement, coin-op). Bringing opportunities to the table by leveraging your rolodex is a plus.
Specific Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Consultative selling into a targeted account list of customers
- Earn trusted advisor status with targets by mapping our solutions to their business needs
- Conduct product demos, client presentations, ROI analysis, and other advanced sales exercises
- Beat assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas.
- Build and maintain accurate pipeline and forecasting using Salesforce CRM.
- Rally internal resources to help close deals by being passionate, inclusive and communicative.
- Maintain an aggressive and regular travel schedule (~75% of the time)
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in enterprise level sales responsibilities. Prior experience in any of the specific unattended retail channels we serve is preferred (vending, bottlers, kiosk, amusement, coin-op).
- Proven track record of new logo acquisitions with small, medium, and large deal sizes
- Must be a “hunter” with the ability to knock down doors, get appointments with key decision makers, and rally entire organizations around our solutions
- Excellent financial acumen to help target customers understand their return on investment
- Excellent communication skills: Verbal, Written, Listening and Polished Presentation Skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
Vice President of Sales
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Sales Professional – Outside”.
Sales Professional – Inside
USA Technologies’ is a 20 year old, publicly traded company, recognized as a leading provider of wireless cashless payment and telemetry solutions in the emerging “micro-transaction” arena. We provide a comprehensive solution, combining a networked POS credit card payment hardware platform with a suite of wireless card processing and remote data management services for all types of distributed assets, in a variety of industries including vending, kiosk, commercial laundry, transportation and hospitality.
Key customers include the Coca-Cola Company, Sony, Starbucks, Cadbury Schweppes and Pepsi. These customers, as well as 12,000 others in the SMB (small/medium business) Markets have taken advantage of the Company’s patented technology which enables them to provide their consumers with the convenience of credit & debit card payment capabilities of small-ticket purchases, for their unattended retail businesses.
We are looking for one Inside Sales team member with a proven track record in telephone sales, account management and who enjoys “hunter/acquisition” sales, targeting new emerging market opportunities. The position is approximately 40 hours per week. Compensation is salary commensurate with experience, plus monthly commission and potential to make quarterly bonus. We are looking for an energetic, multi-tasking individual with a background in sales and analysis with a great phone presence. Traded on the NASDAQ (USAT), the Company continues to experience high growth in the Small and Medium Business Market and is seeking highly motivated sales personnel to join our expanding sales organization.
Specific Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Professional consultative selling into a targeted account list of current and prospective customers. Must be able to become the “expert” in cashless and telemetry with these accounts to generate new and/or additional sales revenues and build lasting relationships. Must provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries and actively pursue leads and existing customers. 20%
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding monthly and quarterly targets. 50%
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes. 5%
- Responsible for capturing of accurate and complete daily activity and information in CRM system (Sales Force)
- Build and maintain the database of prospects. 5%
- Must be versed in various programs available to customers and be able to execute sales orders and send to the customer. Handling cancellations or changes in sales orders or customer information and communicating the changes with the related departments. 10%
- Emphasize service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms 5%
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, & competitors. 5%
Required Skills or Specifications:
- Minimum of one (1) year of inside sales experience, telephone sales preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Must have polished, professional presentation skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success and detailed set of accomplishments in Sales
- Proficiency with the MS Applications Suite of products and Sales Force CRM tools.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessary.
- Spanish fluency a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of “Sales Professional – Inside”.